Dienstag, 10. August 2010

Cross Texas and reach Louisianna

On my way to the oil spill I crossed Paris, Texas and reached Alexandria in Louisianna yesterday. In Paris I saw the Eiffel tower with the red cowboy hat. Burkhard Saur took a Photo which shows the texanian homage to Paris, France as a drill tower on top of my bald head.
We started in Ada, Oklahoma after some problems with a kitchen water spill and finished our trip yersterday night in Alexandria.

I´m afraid of the heat at the gulf coast. In the morning hours it is already unbelivably hot.

The hum of the air conditioning here in Alexandria sounds like a blues song for cool global warming.

This evening I will search for crude oil at gulf coast beaches.

Concept:
1 Create crude oil canvas
2 Sell these canvas
3 Buy new stock, to takeover BP with the oil spill.

Best wishes from Ruppe Koselleck
for TAKE-OVER-BP.com
Follow me on Twitter

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gerade bei empirischen Arbeiten lohnt es sich, statistische Grundlagen wirklich zu verstehen. Hilfe bei Statistik unterstutzt dabei, Daten sinnvoll auszuwerten und Ergebnisse ubersichtlich sowie wissenschaftlich nachvollziehbar zu prasentieren.