Donnerstag, 12. August 2010

Across a BP gas station




Today I found some slippery tar balls with sand and created my first work on canvas in the US. It is a dark brown painting from the material caused by British Petrol and the Deepwater Horizon. I filled many Ziploc bags with this stuff.

The white sand and the gulfwater at Long Beach, Mississippi with all its birds and fishes and men expect a storm. In the evening hours I saw men fishing before these things will reach the beach in Pass Christian, Mississippi. Maybe it is the last possibility to fish clean bass for a while - maybe not. I hope the best for them.

If you shop in Beloxi at the BP Mac store, you will find a THANK YOU flyer, which expresses the hopeful promise: BP WILL MAKE THIS RIGHT.

I pressed crude oil on these postcards - but I hope for all the workers and local dealers that they will survive the tragedy here in Mississippi.

It is time to takeover BP
NOW!


Concept:
1 I create crude oil canvas
2 Sell these canvas
3 Buy new stock, to takeover BP with the oil spill.

Best wishes from Ruppe Koselleck
for TAKE-OVER-BP.com
follow me on twitter
on Youtube
more pictures of the BP Takeover Tour you will find at Burkhard Saur Facebook account.














Long Beach, Mississippi, First crude Oil on Canvas by Ruppe 2010

Keine Kommentare: